Following are key points of our service. If you want to hear and know the word
in its entirety, read the bible verse and make plans to join us during services.
Being of One Mind
What Determines Success
Back to School message for our Youth.
Our attitude determines our relationships.
Right attitude determines our successful relationships.
Build relationships with others. Know your teachers, know you Counselors, introduce yourself to them.
Learn how to get alone with others.
Wrong attitude results in missed opportunities, missed promotions.
Right attitude can turn problems into blessings.
Right attitude is not automatic just because we are Christians. It must be cultivated. Put others before your self. Don't be selfish.
IRON SHARPENS IRON
Your attitude will determine your success. Act age appropriate.
Build new relationships.
Have the mind of Christ and relationships with parents and teachers will be better,
Change your attitude.
Fundamentals of Friendship
Being of One Mind
Walking In Your Purpose
1 Corinthians 7:17-31
- We as Christians must walk in our purpose
- When God calls you , walk in your calling
- We must bring glory to God, no matter where we serve him
- Are you having difficulty after difficulty in your life...maybe you aren't doing what God wants you to do
- You can not chose your position!
- You can't serve God if you don't have love
- You can serve God with baggage...don't forget where you came from
- You can't work independently...you have to be able to fellowship with others
- The one that God calls, may not be the one expected
- There is only ONE calling
- Don't worry about your situation, God still can use you
- Your circumstances shouldn't stop you from serving
- You were ordained before you were born, God knows that you are going thru
- Come as you are...don't wait until you "clean" yourself up
- Be prepared for your next task
- Bring a better attitude when life gets difficult
Power In The Words That You Speak
- Our words are usually the condition of our heart
- Be careful what you say
- People can be read by their words
- Grade yourself on how you carry yourself
- Create a new heart, so that God can use you
- Idle words have no value - is what you are saying producing anything?
- When you realize God knows your idle words, you will start to change your heart
- Be careful of speaking when you are angry...what you say can't be taken back
- When you allow God to tame your tongue, everything else will work out right
- Stay in your own business
- Stop gossiping
- Your tongue is very powerful...can you control it?
- The tongue has caused many seperations
- You can't speak blessings and curses out of the same mouth
- Encourage people..speak life into them
Ruth 1:1-3 and 7-8
- Every choice has a consequence
- Even if you choose not to choose, you have made a choice
- The biggest and most important decision in your life is to choose Jesus
- Don't worry so much about the outside, pay attention to who you are on the insude
- God will make a way, out of no way
- Faith is believing God inspite of our appearance....knowing you are doing bad, but that God still loves you
- Don't put anything before God
- Choices you make affect a whole lot more people then just yourself
- If you believe in Christ, all things are possible and your past is gone
- Make the right decisions in life and you will be blessed
- Your friends should have same or similar qualities as you have
- You need to go through somethings to find your God
- Look at the quality of love in a persons life
- The choices you make you chose, but you don't get to choose the consquences